Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to access Closed Beta forums

AndrewUFGAndrewUFG Posts: 245Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Game News

We've created a specific set of forums for Closed Beta testers to discuss the game and give feedback to the Dev team. If you're a part of the Closed Betas but have yet to give your feedback please take a look at the forums.

This particular section of the forums is limited to people who are taking part in the Closed Beta so if you're part of the Closed Beta but can't see the CB Forums please message us to let us know at Community@Triadwars.com

https://forums.triadwars.com/categories/closed-beta-general-discussion

Comments

• KyrDerzKyrDerz Posts: 21Member

I can't see it:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Games are a type of media, like movies or books. But way more interactive.
    For me, the game has to be fun before anything else.

I think of myself as a casual gamer. I don't play too much, mostly because I love to do all sorts of stuff outside ps3 or laptop, and games are merely a hobby, a nice pass time to spend.

So why am I in these Triad Wars forum? I liked Sleeping Dogs a lot. For many reasons - Nostalgia, John Woo, Jackie Chan, Story, Setting.
    And I would really like to try the game at first hands. Providing relevant feedback and, in the end, see a game I would like to play.

• DM98xKONATADM98xKONATA Posts: 2Member

@KyrDerz said:
    I can't see it:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Yeah im having the same issue

• KyrDerzKyrDerz Posts: 21Member

Fixed. Thank you.

Games are a type of media, like movies or books. But way more interactive.
    For me, the game has to be fun before anything else.

I think of myself as a casual gamer. I don't play too much, mostly because I love to do all sorts of stuff outside ps3 or laptop, and games are merely a hobby, a nice pass time to spend.

So why am I in these Triad Wars forum? I liked Sleeping Dogs a lot. For many reasons - Nostalgia, John Woo, Jackie Chan, Story, Setting.
    And I would really like to try the game at first hands. Providing relevant feedback and, in the end, see a game I would like to play.

• ojoHpROojoHpRO Posts: 2Member

Was having the same issue and mine fixed as soon as i download the game and enter the beta keys on the launcher ;)

• GrimwoodGrimwood Posts: 1Member

I can't access it as well - and also can't login to the launcher, it says "invalid username". I got an invitation by email with a key.

• DrRaptXDrRaptX Posts: 1Member

same here
    I can't access it as well - and also can't login to the launcher, it says "invalid username". I got an invitation by email with a key.

• BlvgodevlvBlvgodevlv Posts: 2Member

Same problem

• TehFoxPTTehFoxPT Posts: 4Member

@DrRaptX said:
    same here

@Grimwood said:

Same problem!

• Rigen88Rigen88 Posts: 2Member

same problem here also, i can't see the forum and i can't log in in to the game

• ktotutktotut Posts: 1Member

received an invitation and password is not included in the game and the password is not clear where to enter help(((

This discussion has been closed.