Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contest: Guaranteed Access to the Closed Beta!

TwistedEdgeTwistedEdge Posts: 92Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Game News
Do you want guaranteed access to our Closed Beta? We've just started a new contest on Facebook and Twitter where we'll be giving away ONE key to the winner on EACH site next Monday. The contest is simple: post your favorite pork bun themed meme and win!

The rules are slightly different for each site. On Facebook, the winner will be chosen based on the post with the most likes by the time the next #MemeMonday post is made. Of course, in order to count as a winning post, the post needs to have a pork bun themed image inside.

On Twitter, the winner will be chosen based on all entries using the #TWPorkBun hashtag. The best entry as chosen by a panel of judges will win!

* Enter Now on Facebook!
* Enter Now on Twitter!

Good luck to all!

PS - Don't forget to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TriadWars and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TriadWars to keep up with all Triad Wars news, announcements and contests!
Post edited by TwistedEdge on
James "TwistedEdge" Baldwin
Triad Wars Community Manager

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

• Bastar89Bastar89 Posts: 21Member

hope we get more opportunities for beta key's .... !?! ;)

UNDERDOG ... only the lonly die slowly...

• Bastar89Bastar89 Posts: 21Member

smart dog's :p

UNDERDOG ... only the lonly die slowly...

• StanceStrifeStanceStrife Posts: 334Member ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope there will be contests here on the forum at some point. Hard as this will be to believe I'm not on Facebook or Twitter.

Currently playing: Just Cause 2, Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds, Final Fantasy XIV
    Just finished: Grim Fandango, Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea
    Replaying: Batman: Arkham Knight, Assassin's Creed III
  • Amateratsu1Amateratsu1 Posts: 8Member

Hope they send me beta key!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

• QuikzenQuikzen Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2014

i've sent mine, haven't got beta access in the first wave ;/

• obitotheninjaobitotheninja Posts: 6Member

i posted one on facebook i hope i get a key

• ChewbaccaOnIceChewbaccaOnIce Posts: 79Member ✭✭✭

@Quikzen unless I am sorely mistaken, no one has gotten beta access yet, we are all still waiting...

This discussion has been closed.